2019: I will be president after Buhari, Governor Ayo Fayose says


Governor Ayo FAyose have said that he would become the next Nigerian President in 2019, according to reports.
The Ekiti State Chief Executive, who made the statement in Ado Ekiti on friday, boasted that he would oust President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress, APC, from power in 2019.
 “I have penchant for taking powers; that one in Buhari’s hand. I will take it. I’m going straight to that villa. I’m the next president.
“I want to be the next president of Nigeria. My own won’t be this change that has brought nothing, we are going to represent the people well and tell them the truth," he said.
Speaking on the lingering PDP leadership crisis, the outspoken Governor said that irrespective of the outcome of the forthcoming Supreme Court ruling on the leadership crisis rocking the PDP, members will remain united.





Previous Post Next Post