Yusuf Buhari: Nigerians react to Goodluck Jonathan's message to the First Son



Nigeria's former president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, had wished quick recovery to president Muhammedu Buhari's son, Yusuf, eho had a motorbike accident.

The message, which was posted on the former leader's social media account, got mixed reactions from Nigerians online.

"I have been in Liberia monitoring elections and only just heard the sad news. My family and I are in prayers for the quick recovery of Yusuf Buhari. It is my deep desire that a young man so full of promise should live and thrive to fulfill the promises God has domiciled in him. I also call on all Nigerians to put aside any divisions and show unconditional love to the first family at this time. GEJ," the Bayelsa-born former leader had posted. 



See reactions below








Previous Post Next Post