I am man of my own! I won't take instructions from ANYONE, Sanwo-Olu replies Jimi Agbaje

Babajide Sanwo-Olu, governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State, have boasted that he won't take any instructions from any group or person if elected as Governor of the state.

He made this known during the Lagos State Governorship Debate held yesterday, in response to a question by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate Jimi Agbaje, who queried the ability of his APC rival to lead the state following his endorsement by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

"I believe the question is to look at Lagosians and say I am going to be in charge, that the bulk is going to stop on his table.

“Mr Sanwo-Olu had had a unique opportunity of running the state budget; I am my own person despite endorsements," he said.

Previous Post Next Post