SHOCKER! Nigerians reject Buhari as he is BOOED in Ogun! [DETAILS INSIDE]

President Muhammadu Buhari and his entourage was booed in their party's campaign rally today, as the governor, Ibikun Amosun, who is the party's Senatorial candidate in next week's Senatorial polls, begged the crowd not to disgrace him.


But the crowd wasn't pacified as they continued booing him and the president. Trouble started when the party's National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, introduced the governorship candidate of the party, Dapo Abidun, then the crowd started shouting,"Ole! Ole! Ole!" and pelted him with stones, which caused him to end his speech abruptly and hand over a presidential aide, Dabiri Abike, who took over the anchor of programme.

Dabiri, then, introduced the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, as the next speaker.

“I beg you in the name of God… this is what they want to happen… Please don’t disgrace me here,” he said in Yoruba.

“Our father is here, please don’t disgrace me. I beg you in the name of God, please don’t disgrace me before our father… We have laboured this hard. I am appealing to you. Please, leave. I beg you in the name of God, please leave. I beg you. I am begging,” he added.

Amosun had lost out in his bid to secure the APC gubernatorial ticket for Adekunle Akinlade, a serving member of the house of representatives.
The governor had accused Oshiomhole and some APC leaders of working against the interest of the state through the emergence of Abiodun, whom he vowed not to hand over to.


Previous Post Next Post