SHOCK as man WINS masturbation tournament



Masturbation, which many have shied away from admitting that they practice, have deeply made a youth go viral. How you may ask? Well, a 27-year-old have come first in the World Masturbation Tournament hosted in Ontario, Canada.

South Africa-born Zakhele Xulu beat 14 other contestants to the coveted Johnny Sins Cup.

Speaking after the victory, the very elated Xulu said,"I have been practicing this for years. I would spend an average of 8 hours a day, 7 days a week working towards honing my jerking skills and it finally paid off when I came."

"In the early days, my dad would discourage me from doing this and he would tell me how disappointed he was as I wasn't chasing women but instead wasting my time on demonic things but I finally made him proud when I won this for my country. Dad, your son is a star!"he added.

Which of your friends do you think would win this cup?

Previous Post Next Post