Wow! See what Nnamdi Kanu and Fani-Kayode plan to do to Buhari

Former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, have claimed to have spoken to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who reappeared after going missing for over year.

According a brief statement, the former aviation minister clear that Mazi Kanu called him and have agreed to work with him to vote out Buhari next year.

The statement from Fani-Kayode reads,"I just received a call from my brother Nnamdi Kanu. I am delighted that he is alive and well. I commend his strength and courage even as I marvel at the loyalty, resilience and commitment of his lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor and IPOB.

"We have agreed to work together to VOTE Buhari out.”

It can be recalled that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was seen in a video praying at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, after supposedly been killed by Nigerian Army when his home was invaded last year.

Previous Post Next Post