CONFIDENCE! Buhari has a job for me IF I lose, El Rufai insists

Mallam Nasir El Rufai have confidently confirmed that he will get a job from President Muhammadu Buhari if he loses his seat at the Government House Kaduna this weekend.

It can be recalled that elections are been conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for Governors and State Houses of Assembly seats this weekend.

Mallam El Rufai, who is the Governor of Kaduna State, made this known when he spoke to newsmen while waiting to cast his vote at his 024(A) Runka Street, Unwgan Sarki polling unit.

>>>SEE HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH ONLY YOUR DATA. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE<<<

He noted that his members of staff were bound to be jittery because they might lose their job should he lose his reelection bid.

When asked if he was tensed up over the elections, El-Rufai said, “I am not under tension because President Muhammadu Buhari has won his election.

“Even if I lose, I already have a job. It is just my staff that are jittery because if I lose, they will lose their jobs.”

>>>SEE HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH ONLY YOUR DATA. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE<<<

Previous Post Next Post